The advantages of the gels are especially in the following areas:
– Elimination of time-consuming manual assembly and reduction of installation and manufacturing costs.
– No mixing or curing required.
– Low thermal impedance for thin and thick gaps.
– Reduction of stress on components due to large bending capacity at low pressure.
– Long shelf life.
This makes the gels suitable for a variety of different applications such as:
– Electronic control units for motor vehicles
– Power supplies & semiconductors
– Memory & power modules
– Microprocessors/Graphics Processors
– Flat panel displays & consumer electronics
We will be happy to help you with the selection or advise you which material makes the most sense in your case. Please feel free to contact our team directly here!